Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Tuesday July 21, 2026, Orchard Ranch Home Dewey AZ

 Got up at 5:30. So we could hook up the trailer and take it in to Blue compass. I got up early so I wouldn't have to rush. But the earlier I get up the sooner Steve wants to leave. Breakfast chores crosswords.  At 7 we headed over to get the trailer.  Arrived at Blue compass at 8:15. Had to wait to get in till 8:30. Steve went in the trailer and was able to get the One Control working. So we canceled and came home and put the trailer back in storage and came home. I washed the dog's beds and blankets.  We went over to Great Clips for my hair ct. Picked up a pizza and couple of items at Fry's. About 1 we brought the trailer over.  Steve went into asshole mode. We slowly took stuff out and made the bed.  I found my light would not work.  Steve over loaded the breaker by turning on the air conditioner and the refrigerator.   Happily we fixed that and my light still works. We took the dogs at 4. Came home in a torrential down pour.  We were both soaking wet.  TV and stitching in between and during breaks.




No comments:

Post a Comment