Got up about 8. Breakfast chores and crosswords. Steve and I both got to spin. I guess Steve did not want to lift weights so we decided to go into Kalispell to Costco. Our neighbors are a young family from the Haifa area in Israel. They are here for a couple of months taking a break from the war zone. His name is Slavic. The works for a non profit- Jews for Jesus. Took a sabbatical. Friend gave him a truck to use. Bought a small pull behind trailer since that was cheaper than renting one. Interestingly they have bikes and a kayak in the back of the truck. I am sure they did not bring them from Israel. Kind of strange. They must have preplanned this trip for awhile. Very strange. They must also be flush with cash.
Anyway we went to Costco about 30 miles away. Spent small fortune then went to our favorite meat market right outside Columbia Falls RV . Perfect Cuts. Got back and got it it the freezer. Then TV and stitching the rest of the day. Steaks in the Ninja.

No comments:
Post a Comment